Igbakeji Are Teleri, Atiku Abubakar ti fi egbe Oselu All Progressives Congress (APC) sile.

Ninu atejade ti a ri gba eyi ti o bu’wolu funra re loni Ojo Eti November 24, Odun 2017, Atiku wipe bi awon egbe naa se n se ijoba ko tele ofin ijoba awa ara wa; ni ede geesi, o wipe: “APC is instituting a regime of a draconian clampdown on all forms of democracy”

O tun tesiwaju lati soro nipa ominu ti o koo nipa awon Odo orile ede yii ti Are Muhammadu Buhari ko toju. O wipe, Egbe Oselu APC ti n ku diedie.

Ekunrere Atejade naa wipe:

“On the 19th of December, 2013, I received members of the All Progressives Congress at my house in Abuja. They had come to appeal to me to join their party after my party, the Peoples Democratic Party, had become factionalized as a result of the special convention of August 31, 2013.

“The fractionalization of the Peoples Democratic Party on August 31, 2013 had left me in a situation where I was, with several other loyal party members, in limbo, not knowing which of the parallel executives of the party was the legitimate leadership.

“It was under this cloud that members of the APC made the appeal to me to join their party, with the promise that the injustices and failure to abide by its own constitution which had dogged the then PDP, would not be replicated in the APC and with the assurance that the vision other founding fathers and I had for the PDP could be actualized through the All Progressives Congress.

E TUN LE KA: Eyi Ni Idi Ti Ajo JAMB Ti Sun Tita Iwe Iforukosile Siwaju

Atiku-Abubakar-Atiku-APC-BUHARI_lEFT-FAILURE-YORUBA“It was on the basis of this invitation and the assurances made to me that I, being party-less at that time, due to the fractionalization of my party, accepted on February 2, 2014, the hand of fellowship given to me by the All Progressives Congress.

“On that day, I said “it is the struggle for democracy and constitutionalism and service to my country and my people that are driving my choice and my decision” to accept the invitation to join the All Progressives Congress.

“Like you, I said that because I believed that we had finally seen the beginnings of the rebirth of the new Nigeria of our dreams which would work for all of us, old and young.

“However, events of the intervening years have shown that like any other human and like many other Nigerians, I was fallible.

“While other parties have purged themselves of the arbitrariness and unconstitutionality that led to fractionalization, the All Progressives Congress has adopted those same practices and even gone beyond them to institute a regime of a draconian clampdown on all forms of democracy within the party and the government it produced.

“Only last year, a governor produced by the party wrote a secret memorandum to the president which ended up being leaked. In that memo,  he admitted that the All Progressives Congress had “not only failed to manage expectations of a populace that expected overnight ‘change’ but has failed to deliver even mundane matters of governance”.

“Of the party itself, that same governor said ‘Mr. President, Sir Your relationship with the national leadership of the party, both the formal (NWC) and informal (Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso), and former Governors of ANPP, PDP (that joined us) and ACN, is perceived by most observers to be at best frosty. Many of them are aggrieved due to what they consider total absence of consultations with them on your part and those you have assigned such duties.’

Atiku-Abubakar-Atiku-APC-BUHARI_lEFT-FAILURE-YORUBA“Since that memorandum was written up until today, nothing has been done to reverse the treatment meted out to those of us invited to join the All Progressives Congress on the strength of a promise that has proven to be false. If anything, those behaviours have actually worsened.
“But more importantly, the party we put in place has failed and continues to fail our people, especially our young people. How can we have a federal cabinet without even one single youth.

“A party that does not take the youth into account is a dying party. The future belongs to young people.

“I admit that I and others who accepted the invitation to join the APC were eager to make positive changes for our country that we fell for a mirage. Can you blame us for wanting to put a speedy end to the sufferings of the masses of our people?

“Be that as it may be, after due consultation with my God, my family, my supporters and the Nigerian people whom I meet in all walks of life, I, Atiku Abubakar, Waziri Adamawa, hereby tender my resignation from the All Progressives Congress while I take time to ponder my future.”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ATumo Gbogbo Oro

LARA AWON FIDIO WA TO DANGAJIA JU LOSE YII

E BAWA SORO LORI INSTAGRAM

•  YONBO ANABI
    3 days ago by orisuntv Ẹ YONBO ANABI _______
  • Related
    3 days ago by orisuntv Related
  • Related
    3 days ago by orisuntv Related
  • Related
    4 days ago by orisuntv Related
  • Related
    6 days ago by orisuntv Related
  • RamadanKareem  Ramadhan 1439AH DAY 27 Its not too late
    6 days ago by orisuntv  #RamadanKareem  - Ramadhan 1439AH ✨DAY  #2 ⃣7⃣✨ *It's not too late to go for itikhaf* Al-Bukhaari narrated that ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) vowed to spend one night in i’tikaaf in al-Masjid al-Haraam, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told him to fulfil his vow. Reference: al-Bukhaari 2042 Muslim 1656 This hadith indicates that it is valid to observe *i'tikaaf for one night or day*. ✅So, if you still intend on reviving/practing this great Sunnah, its *never too late!!!* Pray: Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and
  • KU J IBI oooo!! alagatoposh Igba dun dun kan ni
    1 week ago by orisuntv ẸKU ỌJỌ IBI oooo!!  @alagatoposh  Igba Ọdun. Ọdun kan ni o
  • Related
    2 weeks ago by orisuntv Related
  • iroyinNiSoki  gbni ti  n wo yii ti Ku
    2 weeks ago by orisuntv  #iroyinNiSoki  - Ọgbẹni ti ẹ n wo yii ti Ku oooo.. Ni Igba Aye rẹ, O jẹ Ọga ni Ileeṣẹ PHCN. A gbọ wipe awọn eniyan kan ni wọn sọọ lokuta pa ni ilu Ọta ti ipinlẹ Ogun - Ẹkunrẹrẹ iroyin naa wa ni WWW.ORISUN.TV
  • Repost from kingbuilderlimited using RepostRegramApp  SMART INVESTORS BOUGHT THE
    2 weeks ago by orisuntv Repost from  @kingbuilderlimited  using  @RepostRegramApp  - SMART INVESTORS BOUGHT THE OLD GRA IKEJA IN THE EARLY 70's SMARTER INVESTORS BOUGHT THE OLD VI AND IKOYI IN THE EARLY 80's SMARTEST INVESTORS BOUGHT THE PRESTIGIOUS LEKKI PHASE 1 IN THE MID 90's THOUGH IT WAS SAID TO BE "WATERLOGGED" TODAY, THEIR SMARTNESS HAS PAID OFF BECAUSE THEY ARE REAPING FROM THEIR INVESTMENTS THAT'S WORTH MORE THAN 5000% APPRECIATION. WHY DONT YOU JOIN THE SMART INVESTOR AND OWN A PLOT OF LAND AT ORISUN ESTATES EPE. FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN ALSO AVAILABLE Contact Us today  @kingbuilderlimited   @kbhomeplan  to help you become a landlord
  • AworanLoriOrisun  TANI E FERAN JU? A B C TABI
    2 weeks ago by orisuntv  #AworanLoriOrisun  - TANI E FERAN JU? A, B C TABI D?
  • OrisunNews iroyinLoriOrisun   gb nnkan ti gbni hehu Sani
    2 weeks ago by orisuntv  #OrisunNews   #iroyinLoriOrisun  - Ẹ gbọ nnkan ti Ọgbẹni Ṣhehu Sani sọ nipa awọn ti o n ṣe ijọba lọwọ-lọwọ - Ẹkunrẹrẹ iroyin naa wa ni WWW.ORISUN.TV -  #OrisunTV   #Ijoba   #Carpenter   #Frame   #Change
  • iroyinNiSoki  AKWE GB APC TI K IWE IFISIL oooo!!
    2 weeks ago by orisuntv  #iroyinNiSoki  - AKỌWE ẸGBẸ APC TI KỌ IWE IFIṢẸSILẸ oooo!! - Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu, ti o jẹ akọwe fun National Convention Committee ri ẹgbẹ All Progressives Congress (APC), ti fun ẹgbẹ naa ni iwe ifiṣẹsilẹ - Ifiposilẹ naa waye gẹgẹ bii aba ti akọwe sinetọ naa Godson Amadikwa ti o wipe fifiṣẹsilẹ naa wa fun igbeleke ẹgbẹ naa ni ilu Imo a Ẹkunrẹrẹ lori Iroyin naa wa ni Ẹrọ Ayelujara wa gẹgẹbi Iṣe wa. -  #NEWS   #IMO   #lagos   #APC
  • IroyinLoriOrisun  gbni Small Doctor ni wn ti kede loni
    2 weeks ago by orisuntv  #IroyinLoriOrisun  - Ọgbẹni Small Doctor ni wọn ti kede loni Ọjọ Ẹti wipe oun naa ti darapọ mọ awọn Aṣoju Ileeṣẹ naa - Ololufẹ ORISUN ati  @iam_smalldoctor , Ẹ Kii ku Oriire naa o!!
  • AworanLoriOrisun  TANI O WA NINU AWORAN YII? KINI NNKAN
    2 weeks ago by orisuntv  #AworanLoriOrisun  - TANI O WA NINU AWORAN YII? KINI NNKAN TI Ẹ FẸRAN NIPA RẸ? KINI Ẹ KO FẸRAN NIPA RẸ? -  #Barbie   #Orisun   #OrisunTV
  • Related